Sunday, June 29, 2014

http://thesehours.com

Got to shoot this wonderful wedding back in May. Why am I posting it on my personal blog? Because it makes me happy!

Have you ever known a couple that just by seeing them together you know they're perfect for each other? These two are the most amazing people you will ever meet. They're beyond sweet and laid-back and the type of people that you can't help but love to pieces.

I'm so glad that I met them and was able to get a glimpse into their lives. It wasn't until I met them that I knew what true kindness and friendliness was and it made me look inside myself and realize that I want to be like that. I want to make people feel like they're one of a kind and I want to put on a genuine smile everyday throughout the good and bad.

And that, folks, is how you know someone is "good people": when they make you look inward and think about your lives on a deeper level.

So thank you, Heather and Michael for being good people and I wish nothing but the best for you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment